As thousands of Avaya users from around the world unite May 20-24, 2012 at the IAUG Global Conference in Boston, MA, best practices will be shared, creative solutions will be found and every day challenges will be solved.
While at the event, Combat Networks wants to ensure you gain the most in fun and technical insight!
Join Combat Networks at our 5th Annual IAUG Canada Night!
Combat will be hosting all Canadians on Tuesday May 22nd from 7pm onwards. The location will be revealed shortly, but in order to ensure you get the latest information on the event, prizes and activities, you must RSVP Here!
The event promises to be huge this year with so many Canadians attending, even bigger and better that than the huge smash in 2011!
IAUG Event Details
All Access PASS
Join Combat Networks at booth #114 in the Solutions Expo, where we’ll be featuring our partners RIM, Westcon, Telstrat, Audiocodes, & Nuance! Also be sure to swing by the booth to receive your Combat Networks – ALL ACCESS PASS – providing you access to the exclusive Canada Night activities and have your name entered to win one of our many prizes!
At the 2012 event, you’ll find:
- An inside look at Avaya’s products and plans from the Avaya executive leadership team, including President & CEO, Kevin Kennedy.
- Over 200 cutting-edge educational sessions providing comprehensive learning through panel discussions, roundtable conversations, case studies and hands-on workshops.
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and one-on-one meeting opportunities with Avaya representatives
- An inspiring keynote address from Mike Eruzione.
- More than 130 of the industry’s leading solution providers showcasing the newest communications products and services at the Solutions Expo.
IAUG Registration – How To..
Flexible registration packages are available to accommodate a variety of schedules and budgets including bundled registration – which provides one easy step for registering and securing your stay.
Register by March 31 to receive early bird savings and save more than $200 off the cost of regular registration.
We look forward to seeing you in Boston!